[CQ-Contest] Time to QSY?

Joe nss at mwt.net
Fri Mar 17 09:22:53 EDT 2017

How about how to get new blood into Contesting?

OR

How to combat the anti Contesting crowd?

Just getting these anti folk to try it it's amazing the results.
90% of these guys that crab about them damm contesters are clogging up
the bands again, I cant talk to bubba about nascar today.
9 out of 10 of these people when I finally get them to sit down and try
it, explaining what it is all about 9 out of 10 end up loving it!

It is all human nature, if something is scary or you do not understand
it, nature makes you not like it.

Joe WB9SBD
Sig
The Original Rolling Ball Clock