[CQ-Contest] Tickets for the Contest Dinner at Int'l DX Convention (Visalia) are available

Jim Stahl jimk8mr at aol.com
Mon Mar 20 09:12:26 EDT 2017

Indeed, the link below concerns the DX dinner in Visalia, not Dayton.

However, in a recent email exchange with a friend, when he told me he would see me in Xenia, it sounded really odd. But then it struck me that the event in Ohio could plausibly be renamed the “Dayton-Xenia Hamvention”  - e.g.. the
“DX Hamvention”.

Oh, the confusion!

73  -  Jim   K8MR