[CQ-Contest] QSY

Pete Smith N4ZR n4zr at comcast.net
Mon Mar 20 17:43:46 EDT 2017

It's worth remembering that this discussion started out with the premise
that stations CQing on two different frequencies in the same band
represented a wasteful use of spectrum that, in the long run, would be
to the disadvantage of everyone, not just serious competitors.

I find it hard to believe that the ARRL will not change its rules by
next year -- but then again, the Sweepstakes rules still talk about
"transmitters."

73, Pete N4ZR
Check out the Reverse Beacon Network
at <http://reversebeacon.net>, now