[CQ-Contest] QSY

W0MU Mike Fatchett w0mu at w0mu.com
Thu Mar 23 17:43:58 EDT 2017

Ed,

That is what the thread started out as.  A discussion about what was
observed and devolved from there.

This list is to discuss contesting right?  I think that is what happened.

A point was made and then myself and a number of people said to contact
the appropriate ARRL folks and express your opinion which ever way you like.

I made a comment or two too many as did others.  My apologies for that.

But I think the word got out and the reflector served its purpose.

W0MU