[CQ-Contest] mea culpa

Mats Strandberg sm6lrr at gmail.com
Wed Mar 29 01:01:21 EDT 2017

Martin and others:

Sorry I missed end of your message and delivered message that not were
aligned with content of your opinions....

My message should then be directed to other persons than you Martin - those
who still believe Interlaced/Dual CQ still is ok.

Really apologize for unintentional QRM on a hot over-crowded band ;)

Lessons learnt: Do not read and reply with IPhones ;)))

73 de Mats RM2D (SM6LRR)

PS At least always use glasses when reading on small screens ;)