[CQ-Contest] bad internet servkice (was mea culpa)

MARK BAILEY kd4d at comcast.net
Fri Mar 31 08:43:42 EDT 2017

Good day:

I actually doesn't WANT to be connected to the internet when playing on the radio as a single operator.  Assisted and multi-operator activities already require an internet connection to be competitive.

Forcing internet connections for all participants looks to me like another effort to eliminate single operator categories.

73,

Mark, KD4D