[CQ-Contest] 7QP UT Expedition

Jim Brown k9yc at audiosystemsgroup.com
Thu May 4 13:28:11 EDT 2017

W6JTI, W6GJB, and K9YC will be active as N7N during 7QP from five
relatively rare UT counties -- San Juan, Garfield, Piute, Wayne, and
Sevier. Operation will be at three portable sites on county lines with
500W and good antennas, and mobile with 100W and a Ham Stick between
those portable sites. We'll work 20 and 40M when 20 is open, 40/80 when
20 is dead. Mostly CW, but also some SSB. We'll be active at our last
site until we fall asleep from lack of callers. :)

First site will be the San Juan / Garfield Co line, at the route 95
bridge crossing the Colorado River. We expect to be there for the first
four hours or so, then will drive through Garfield co to our next setup
about 150 miles west.

73, Jim K9YC