[CQ-Contest] Ten Tec Eagle (or Yaesu FT891/991) in contest conditions

Henning mail at oz1bii.dk
Sun May 21 16:49:23 EDT 2017

Ten Tec Eagle is a very nice radio with excellent receiver and a clean
transmit signal.
I used it three years in CW contests and it did just great.
This radio is lightweight and nice to travel with. I have had it in my hand
baggage on flights to more contest-peditions. Five times in Greenland, one
time in Cayman Island and one time on Sicily. It has done a really great
job.
My Eagle was with build-in ATU as only extra.

I cannot tell you anything about SSB because I only use CW.

Vy 73 de OZ1BII Henning

Also: XP2i, OU2i, ZF2EE, 9H3EE, IT/OU2i, ZA/OU2i, D44EE, EA8/OU2i