[CQ-Contest] Dayton flea market mud

cqtestk4xs at aol.com cqtestk4xs at aol.com
Wed May 24 09:34:59 EDT 2017

The flea market issue won't be so easy to solve. Personally, I think they would have been better off putting the spaces, or at least many of them, around the track, not in the infield -- that would have permitted vehicles to use the track for access, which meant that when the rains came, vehicles would be on the hard surface, not chewing up the mud.  There are other alternatives as well.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I talked to several members of the Dayton Club about doing that.  I was told they can't as the track is used daily by the horses.  Sigh!

Bill K4XS