[CQ-Contest] Xenia, economic impact

lstoskopf at cox.net lstoskopf at cox.net
Fri May 26 12:46:26 EDT 2017

It is going to be hard for Xenia to develop much of a positive impact on their economy.

!.  Few hotels

2. Long established gatherings around Dayton

3.  People staying in Dayton will always come in from the west to avoid traffic.  Friday I went on east past the line and drove through town to get to the high school.  Nice town, but nothing to go back to after 5P.

4.  The flea is going to be a problem for a dry, hard parking place.  Apparently there is to be a new building, but I'm betting that will be high dollar and for the big boys.

Great job so far.  They know how to use the resources that they have.

N0UU