[CQ-Contest] So Sunday Sucked?

Ron Notarius W3WN wn3vaw at verizon.net
Mon Nov 6 10:47:25 EST 2017

A rule change to permit the appearance of additional activity, by manufacturing contacts under a second or third or fourth callsign?

Doesn't strike me as a good idea.

I think a better idea would be to try and recruit more people to operate in Sweepstakes.  In other words, actually increase activity with an increase in operators, not an increase merely in callsigns.

73, ron W3WN