[CQ-Contest] Alpha 87A Issues

Martin LU5DX lu5dx at lucg.com.ar
Tue Nov 7 11:03:38 EST 2017

Hi Ken,

I've hear from a friend it had something to do with the On-Off Switch
(but I don't know how possible that would turn the amp off if it is not
by pressing the switch).

I bought one last month, but only has five or six hours of use.
Nontheless, I'm not phisically pressing any buttons, I use remote
control software by HB9ZS instead.

BTW, I've sent an email to service at alpharfsystems.com, asking a few
questions about the amp and they replied withing a couple of days. Maybe
you can try that (if you haven't yet).

GL.

73,

Martin LU5DX