[CQ-Contest] Be careful what you wish for

Ed Sawyer sawyered at earthlink.net
Wed Nov 8 09:53:06 EST 2017

Hello Art.  No offense intended.  I believe that people getting involved in SS in the past 10 years and considering it their favorite contest are a rarity indeed.  The submitted log numbers and complaints of dwindling Sunday activity by the regulars would not be what they are if there were noticeably more people like yourself.

I am glad you enjoy SS.  I have no beef with it.  I am also not complaining about it.  Just offering a possible explanation to the complainers and suggesting that their complaint cannot be substantiated across other HF contest activity data or experiences.

Ed  N1UR