[CQ-Contest] Check In SS

W0MU Mike Fatchett w0mu at w0mu.com
Wed Nov 8 22:15:36 EST 2017

This discussion has been going on now for what as long at the CQ-Contest
reflector has been around and yet most people still send their check right.

Just copy what is sent and move on.  The data sent and received has no
meaning.  It is an arbitrary part of the exchange.  Why not make it your
grid square.  Then it can't change and would go along well with the new
ARRL operating event for next year...............Grid squares worked!

W0MU