[CQ-Contest] SS and CW contesting

Joe nss at mwt.net
Thu Nov 9 12:55:07 EST 2017

This IS  something very interesting actually,
If you look at my rate graph, That Bump you see at 20:00Z?
That was a simple change of going from the typical ~30/35 WPM,

to only ~16/18 WPM.

It felt terrible at first, Kind of like when you get off the expressway
after driving 75 for 8 hours to go to a regular road at 60 feels like
you are crawling.  But the QSO rate JUMPED a LOT!

Probably all those that can not copy the 30+ wpm.  hmmmmm?

Joe W9ET/WB9SBD
Sig
The Original Rolling Ball Clock
Idle Tyme