[CQ-Contest] SS, SS and again SS....

Ria Jairam rjairam at gmail.com
Fri Nov 10 13:14:46 EST 2017

I agree. I cannot play in the commonwealth contest from my USA home
QTH but it's fun to see the discussion.

Also AA DX and JIDX are difficult from here due to
distance/propagation, yet I don't mind seeing the discussion.

I think on a larger scale those outside the USA feel left out of the
fun of the sweepstakes contest. I can definitely see that argument.

73
Ria, N2RJ