[CQ-Contest] SS, SS and again SS...

Mats Strandberg sm6lrr at gmail.com
Fri Nov 10 15:00:39 EST 2017

Hey Ward,

I will elaborate a little on the important theme that you raised and post
them in a thread with a more logical title.

There are for sure more suitable authors than me, more actively involved in
the YOTA Contesting and similar, but I will try to touch base with things
here in Europe that I feel is going in the right direction.

Without disclosing too much content of my future thread, I still can say
that no magic formula will be presented;) Europe has the same issues like
NA and other continents.

73 de Mats RM2D