[CQ-Contest] Interesting Youth In Ham Radio (was Digest)

MARK BAILEY kd4d at comcast.net
Wed Nov 15 13:12:16 EST 2017

Hi Mike:

Treating QSOs from "unconnected" stations differently would penalize the unconnected stations who were in the single operator category.  I still don't see why rules for the new "internet-connected" events can't be crafted to allow for single operator categories.  Also, I did not get the impression Ward was proposing a separate "contest within a contest" - he appeared to be proposing changing the CQWW rules.

     "If a QSO isn't validated because the station isn't online, give it one point or something."

Mark