[CQ-Contest] Interesting Youth In Ham Radio (was Digest)

Ward Silver hwardsil at gmail.com
Thu Nov 16 10:41:57 EST 2017

Since the various contest loggers send QSOs and other data across the
network if configured as a multi-op, a third-party application could use
the information to create a "spectator" display independent of the
logger's operation.  The display would not have to be in the same
station - it could be anywhere there is connectivity, including as an
online web page or other presentation.  And combined with the
information collected from other stations, if you catch my overall intent.

73, Ward N0AX