[CQ-Contest] CW slow? No problem

Ria Jairam rjairam at gmail.com
Tue Nov 28 11:10:59 EST 2017

I received comments from some of my friends that they didn't want to
wade in because it would be like driving a unicycle on an interstate.
There were some doing 40-50WPM... not that there is anything wrong
with speed, but sometimes who want to casually participate and "give
out points" get scared away.

I did a steady 30WPM and QRS as necessary.

Something to keep in mind.

That said I worked several straight keys, tons of bugs, and a good bit
of QLF. All in the fun.

73
Ria, N2RJ