[CQ-Contest] Log what he sends?

Ron Notarius W3WN wn3vaw at verizon.net
Tue Nov 28 16:54:23 EST 2017

Oh, I see.

So we need no longer bother logging what we are sent.  Like the SS check and
signal reports, it no longer matters, and we don't have to worry about
whether or not we get it right.  Just go with whatever the computer logging
program and callsign database tells you.

Great.

Sorry, but I think the FAQ is dead wrong on this "suggestion".  It may seem
"sensible" and may certainly be more convenient, but IMHO I think it is dead
wrong.

73, ron w3wn