[CQ-Contest] 2017 Pennsylvania QSO Party is this weekend!

Bud Trench aa3b.bud at gmail.com
Fri Oct 13 10:28:03 EDT 2017

The 2017 Pennsylvania QSO Party is this weekend.  The following link
provides a partial list of active Pennsylvania stations, including the
routes for mobiles and rovers.  All 67 counties will be active.

http://mailman.qth.net/pipermail/paqso/2017-October/007128.html

Contest rules and information are available at:

http://www.nittany-arc.net/PAQSO.html

The Frankford Radio Club (FRC) is honored to provide the bonus stations for
the 2017 Pennsylvania QSO Party in recognition of our 90-year anniversary.

FRC will activate 17 bonus stations in 15 counties as follows: W3F/BUX;
W3R/MCK; W3C/CUM; W3FRC/CAR; W3F/TIO; W3R/LEH; W3C/CHE; W3FRC/SNY; W3F/LYC;
W3R/BER; W3C/FUL/FRA; W3FRC/NHA; W3F/MOE; W3R/BUX; W3C/LAN; W3FRC/BUX, and
W3F/SCH

We believe this is an unprecedented opportunity to earn bonus points as most
of these stations are equipped to operate all bands and modes and most will
be active for the entire contest.

Please note the following plans for bonus station operations on the lesser
used bands / modes:

160M - starting at 0200z

15M, 10M - Sunday afternoon

6M - Sunday morning at the start

RTTY - Sunday after 1600z

There are commemorative certificates and QSLs available for these
operations.  Please see the W3FRC, W3F, W3R and W3C QRZ.com sites for
information.

FRC looks forward to this on the air celebration of our 90 years of
proficiency through competition.  Our goal is to make this the best
Pennsylvania QSO Party ever!

Go FRC!

73,

Bud AA3B