[CQ-Contest] "It's just to save on typing"

N4ZR n4zr at comcast.net
Fri Oct 20 12:14:37 EDT 2017

I'm with Ted on the ethics of this sort of "dirty" tricks.  I'm
expecting enough confusion this year, when I send "MDC" instead of WV
for the first time, but can see no serious reason not to use a call
history file.

73, Pete N4ZR
Check out the Reverse Beacon Network
at <http://reversebeacon.net>, now