[CQ-Contest] "It's just to save on typing"

Joe nss at mwt.net
Fri Oct 20 23:31:49 EDT 2017

I laugh at this!
I too can not believe when people say they can not remember when they
got their first license.

Not only do I remember it, I remember every detail OF IT!

Year, 1975

Month, September

Day, Wednesday the 24th

It was 1 PM or so, +/- a hour. For that was the window of time that the
mailman always arrived at our house.

It was a cold wet and rainy day. I was home sick with a terrible cold
from school.

The mailman dropped off some mail and I went to look hoping for some
more SWL QSL Cards. I was a avid SWLer.

Then I saw this UGLY beat up thing from the FCC, and my life has not
been the same since!

Joe WB9SBD
Sig
The Original Rolling Ball Clock