[CQ-Contest] CQ Dallas - Phone SS Multi-Op?

John W xnewyorka at hotmail.com
Thu Oct 26 02:04:21 EDT 2017

I will most likely be in Dallas the weekend of Phone SS.

Are there any multi-ops in or near Dallas that could use a part-time op?

Sure would love to take advantage of my trip and experience what Phone SS is like from the geographic sweet spot, or at least a lot closer to it than W2!

I'd prefer to join a team that wants to win, but also very willing to join a team that has some less experienced ops who would like to get some coaching from a very well seasoned SS contester.  (I think I've only missed it once since 1978.)

Best way to reach me is to email my callsign at comcast.net.

73,

John

W2ID