[CQ-Contest] Online Scoreboards

Victor Androsov victor.androsov at gmail.com
Fri Oct 27 13:30:12 EDT 2017

Hi Henning,

Thanks a lot for your point. )) I could also make an update that we have
started some discussion about sharing score data between different score
servers. There are some testings are coming up in the nearest future. Once
we get some promising results will get you all know.

BTW we have started Contest Online Score board weblog so you can follow up:
https://contestonlinescore.com/blog/

Good luck everybody in the CQ WW SSB! I see few dozens of guys already on
the CQ WW SSB board :
https://contestonlinescore.com/scoreboard/?contest_id=54

73!

Victor