[CQ-Contest] Tennessee QSO Party 2017 - Sunday September 3

Ted Bryant w4nz at comcast.net
Fri Sep 1 13:27:50 EDT 2017

With all the contest activity this weekend and being a holiday weekend as
well, don't forget that we're having a party in Tennessee, the Tennessee QSO
Party -  on Sunday after things have calmed down a bit.  Don't shut your
radio off,  come join us.  Chase the mobiles across the Tennessee hillsides
through our 95 counties.  The party is only 540 minutes (9 hrs) long so it
should be fast-paced, non-stop action.  Awards for those who make 100 QSO's
or more.

All the details are below.

When:     1800z Sunday, September 3 until 0300z Monday, September 4, 2017

Where:    All amateur bands except 60, 30, 17 and 12 meters are valid.

Modes:    Phone (no repeater QSOs), CW, Digital (RTTY, PSK31, FSK441, JT6M,
etc)

. Rules can be found here:  http://tnqp.org/rules/

. Active Counties can be found here: http://tnqp.org/counties-active/

We hope to work you from all over!

73, Ted W4NZ(/m)

Ps. Feel free to cross-post this to your local clubs. Help us spread the
word!