[CQ-Contest] Tennessee QSO Party 2017 - Sunday September

Dave Edmonds dave at pkministrywebs.com
Thu Sep 7 16:21:17 EDT 2017

Hi Jim..

You may have missed rule #2 in my short list..It's the one that provides
nice incentive to work Out of state stations.. Based upon my experience,
most of the QP mobile ops run mobile to give out the counties and will do
all they can to work as many stations as possible -- they're not that
concerned about finding mults either..
Dave WN4AFP