[CQ-Contest] YCCC/40 Birthday Party!

Dennis egan.dennis88 at gmail.com
Fri Sep 15 11:21:27 EDT 2017

The YCCC, in honor of our 40th Birthday, has planned a little contest/
QSO party starting tonight at 0000Z.  If you're not a YCCC member or past
member, your objective is to work as many YCCC members as possible.
If you're a YCCC member or past member, your objective is to work as
many stations as possible.  CW, SSB, RTTY, FT8 are all allowed modes.

All the specifics are on the website www.yccc.org, or on the YCCC FB page.
We do have UDCs available for N1MM+ users, and are in the process of getting
it posted so that it can be downloaded.  In the interim, if you want a
copy, drop me
an email and I'll send one out.

Dennis W1UE
President, YCCC