[CQ-Contest] Online Scoreboards

Victor Androsov victor.androsov at gmail.com
Thu Sep 21 15:57:56 EDT 2017

Larry,

You made a very good point. But for now it's the easiest solution. Linking
together all the scoreboards would take time since it's a real technical
challenge. As I know there are just 3 active boards today. Just checking by
all the 3 in your logger settings would make it done for all. And of course
anyone can choose whatever he or she wants ))

73!

Victor
VA2WA

https://contestonlinescore.com/