[CQ-Contest] The best CQWW....

John Geiger af5cc2 at gmail.com
Mon Sep 25 14:52:34 EDT 2017

Every so often the CQWW CW does not fall on Thanksgiving weekend, which is
really nice.  I can't remember what has to happen datewise to break the 2
apart, but I do think it occurs every 6 years or so.  Participation might
be better from the US if it were a different weekend, but that is a crowded
time of the year for contests so it would be hard to find another weekend.
The weekend before it is the November SS (SSB) and the weekend after it is
the ARRL 160 meter contest.

73 John AF5CC