[CQ-Contest] CQWW

Bob Kupps n6bk at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 26 18:21:40 EDT 2017

"Yeah, but there is still the need for those stupid zero pointers for
zone and country credit..."
IMO that is the rule that should be changed. Then maybe you guys can hear some real DX calling you instead of everyone needing to load up their coax on 80/160 just to get a few double mults..
73 Bob HS0ZIA      From: Barry <w2up at comcast.net>