[CQ-Contest] Certificates for ARRL DX - a great motivator for new contesters

David Siddall hhamwv at gmail.com
Wed Apr 4 20:22:35 EDT 2018

One odd thing: the ARRL never uses the mail address that I submit in my
Cabrillo log. Nor do they use my ARRL membership address.  Instead, they
mail contest certificates to my station's FCC address.  CQ always gets it
right, although they don't mail certificates anymore, just plaques.

73, Dave K3ZJ