[CQ-Contest] He Who Cycled

giwagner at k5kg.com giwagner at k5kg.com
Mon Apr 9 14:28:44 EDT 2018

Randy,

Thanks for the info about OZ1AA's adventure and book.  I just ordered a
copy.

It reminds me of two fantastic "non--ham" documentaries of Ewan McGregor's
(Star Wars actor) motor cycle trips with his buddy around the world.  They
are available on Netflix, and are "Long Way Down", the trip from Scotland to
Cape Town, and "Long Way Round", trip from Scotland east thru Europe and
Asia and the US.  Both well worth watching.

73, George, K5KG

George I. Wagner
Sarasota, Florida