[CQ-Contest] He Who Cycled

Barry w2up at comcast.net
Tue Apr 10 14:38:46 EDT 2018

And here's one more:

       A Man for All Markets: From Las Vegas to Wall Street, How I Beat
    the Dealer and the Market, by Edward Thorp.

<https://www.amazon.com/Man-All-Markets-Street-Dealer/dp/0812979907/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1523385146&sr=8-1&keywords=edward+o+thorp>Thorp,
a billionaire, invented the hedge fund and also blackjack card
counting.  In his somewhat pompous description of his younger years, he
mentioned he became a ham (a W6) as a teenager.  I did a name search at
qrz.com and he is not listed, so must have let his license lapse at some
point.

Barry W2UP