[CQ-Contest] Georgia QSO Party Facebook Page

Jeff Clarke ku8e at ku8e.com
Fri Apr 13 12:52:01 EDT 2018

We have a new Facebook Page for the Georgia QSO Party. Go to
http://georgiaqsoparty.org and click on the link near the bottom to
join. The W4AN/m team will be checking it and providing updates during
the weekend. We have a planned route but if you need a county we are
near we could possibly make a detour. this would be the best way to
contact us.

Reminder : it all starts at 1800z on Saturday. We are looking forward to
the big pileups as K4BAI and I travel thru the Georgia countryside :)

Jeff

--
*Jeff Clarke*
Information Technology Professional