[CQ-Contest] 4O3A Station rebuild

Ranko Boca 4o3a at t-com.me
Fri Apr 20 04:04:04 EDT 2018

When making something big, such as a life time contest project, it is
better to share and listen for advice. Here we have an experienced group of
contesters and maybe someone has something to say that I am not considering
at the moment?

I am intending to rebuild the 4O3A station. One of the tasks is to put two
towers in stack toward USA.
On each tower I will have a stack of 2L40, together with a tribander stack.
The idea is to optimize horizontal distance of towers on 40M and 20M. Other
bands can't be optimized, and are not that important.

I am still looking for tribanders designs, either to buy them or to build
them.

Any advice is welcome.

73
Ranko