[CQ-Contest] 4O3A Station rebuild

Ranko Boca 4o3a at t-com.me
Fri Apr 20 10:10:13 EDT 2018

Hi Frank,

nice to hear from you.

I will have 3 rotary towers. On 40M I will have 2/2, plus four tribanders.
Towers are in triangle, and  will be able to turn two of them toward USA or
JA. Want to have optimized 4x 2L40 in H frame configuration.
Exactly what you are saying, I have to look for 20M antennas, to fit this
optimized 40M distance of towers. Based on its boom length, I will look for
adequate tribanders, or will decide to make it by my own.

I hope it is more clear now?

73
Ranko