[CQ-Contest] 4O3A Station rebuild

Emir Memic emir.memic at emssolutions.at
Sun Apr 22 16:04:37 EDT 2018

Hi Ranko

Your idea is very similar like 9A1TT project I planed already few years a go

Rich will use 2 x 70m high towers with plus minus 50m spacing (I don't remember exactly, but I still have somewhere eznec files)

On each tower 2/2 for 80 , 4/4/4 on 40m and 6/6/6/6 on 20m

Stacking distance of towers for 20m is to big but still gains a bit

On other two 42m high tower will be 15/10 stacks

Both  towers will be ok to use it board side or end fire

I played with justins G0KSC idea adding some parasitic elements in between  to optimized the stacks (you can change diagrams for a lot)
I think you can see his presentation somewhere in archives of Contest university in Monte chiari ...it was 2017

Using tribanders and 40m you will need to decide if you want to optimized 40 or 20m
I think distance for 40m will be to close if you optimize this for 20/15

For triband design ....there are many ...
You need good aluminum on that location and I will go for shorter boom ......you know your enemy much better than I on that windy place!
I will go for UA2FZ or maybe EA antennas material (Rodirgo told me he have different quality of aluminum he could use)

73s and good luck !

Braco

--
Emir Memic