[CQ-Contest] Real Score Cluster Update

Victor Androsov victor.androsov at gmail.com
Tue Apr 24 19:56:04 EDT 2018

 For the past 6 months, the score distributor has been used to distribute
live score postings from all participating contesters, regardless of
whether they posted directly to the distributor, the Contest Online
ScoreBoard (COSB) or cqcontest.net. Unfortunately, cqcontest.net has
recently announced that it will no longer share scores that are directly
posted to it. The public announcement of that decision is in the
cqcontest.net official tweet https://twitter.com/
live_contest/status/988437992208560128 . As a result, we have no choice but
to stop sharing with them direct postings coming to COSB. We are saddened
by this and hope they will change their policy in the future.

To ensure that live scores continue to be widely available, please
configure your contest logging software to post your score to the score
distributor at the following link, rather than to an individual scoreboard.

http://www.b41h.net/scoredistributor.php

We also invite anyone interested in establishing a live scoreboard to join
our federation of scoreboards. Please contact us for details at
admin at contestonlinescore.com .

73!

Alex, K2BB      contestonlinescore.com
Bruce, WA7BNM      real score cluster distributor server, 3830scores.com,
www.contestcalendar.com
Randy, K5ZD   www.cqww.com, www.cqwpx.com, contestonlinescore.com
Victor, VA2WA contestonlinescore.com