[CQ-Contest] EUHF Contest this weekend

Victor Androsov victor.androsov at gmail.com
Thu Aug 2 11:55:31 EDT 2018

Hi,

We encourage everyone to use online scoreboards for  EUHF Championship and
for other contests. That would convert any contest to an exiting real time
online show! The best way is to configure your logger to send scores to the
Distribution server. That will publish your score on all currently active
scoreboards: https://contestonlinescore.com/ and http://cqcontest.net. Read
https://contestonlinescore.com/blog/documents/ to get more details.

The EUHF  Championship  COSB scoreboard URL:

 https://contestonlinescore.com/scoreboard/?contest_id=22

Victor
VA2WA
The https://contestonlinescore.com team