[CQ-Contest] WRTC Logging Software

kostas sv1dpi sv1dpi at otenet.gr
Tue Aug 7 10:59:38 EDT 2018

It's worth to say that also some teams preferred dxlog which is very
similar to wintest (I would say a progress of wintest). Wintest is very
simple, extremely reliable with the network, needs less room in a screen
and less computer power and it is just perfect on cw, especially in what
is called live cw (computer starts sending while the operator continues
to type the call). It is totally unaccepted on RTTY and this is why not
everyone uses it besides the fact that it does not support so many contests.

73 Kostas SV1DPI

Στις 7/8/2018 16:37, ο John Reilly έγραψε: