[CQ-Contest] Define Assistance in 25 words or less

ktfrog007 at aol.com ktfrog007 at aol.com
Mon Aug 13 21:21:52 EDT 2018

Hi Ria,

>From the CQ WW rules regarding Assistance:

2. QSO finding assistance: The use of any technology or other source that provides call sign or multiplier identification of a signal to the operator. This includes, but is not limited to, use of a CW decoder, DX cluster, DX spotting web sites (e.g., DX Summit), local or remote call sign and frequency decoding technology (e.g., CW Skimmer or Reverse Beacon Network), or operating arrangements involving other individuals.

73,
Ken, AB1J