[CQ-Contest] Assisted

N4ZR n4zr at comcast.net
Thu Aug 16 09:07:18 EDT 2018

I think this is being made a lot more complicated than it needs to be.
What's wrong with Single Op, SO Assisted, Multi-Single and Multi-multi
(the latter two both assisted)?.  There are more than a few contests
that use this classification without any apparent ill effects. Throwing
SO (assisted) into Multi-2 (???) is clearly an anachronism.

73, Pete N4ZR
Check out the Reverse Beacon Network
at <http://reversebeacon.net>, now
spotting RTTY activity worldwide.