[CQ-Contest] Assisted

Jim Neiger n6tj at sbcglobal.net
Sat Aug 18 16:17:44 EDT 2018

I remember when Larry N7DD asked Dave Bell W6AQ to present him a contest
trophy at the Visalia DX Convention some years ago.

   I'm sure Larry took extra pride, as witnessed by his "I'm having fun"
smile,  knowing that he had earned it as an un-assisted operator. (I
hope and trust Larry's trophy was un-assisted).

Some may seriously believe that un-assisted is "antiquated", but for
those of us who still enjoy contesting without help, why do they care??

Very 73

Jim Neiger N6TJ  (old, antiquated, but still cutting the mustard)