[CQ-Contest] WWV and WWVH may go off the air...

Joe nss at mwt.net
Wed Aug 22 11:48:20 EDT 2018

I heard that even if they stop transmitting the signals, the "Atomic
Clock" will keep running and maintained.

Here is a thought.  What would be the legality, if Amateur Radio was to
go there, Make a Club, Call it the "WWV Club" or whatever.

And more or less take the same audio that WWV used to transmit. And make
a beacon using it on every ham band?

It could be used as a Propagation beacon, yet also informative too.

Legal?

Joe WB9SBD
Sig
The Original Rolling Ball Clock