[CQ-Contest] WSJT-X and contesting

Dave Hachadorian k6ll.dave at gmail.com
Mon Dec 3 17:11:26 EST 2018

I consider myself a mainstream contester, and made 776 QSO's in Last weekend's FT8 Roundup.  Believe me, it is not a matter of Robots doing battle with each other.  I did SO2R, and there sure was a lot of human intervention required – plenty of mouse-clicking to keep RTTY enthusiasts busy!

Dave Hachadorian, K6LL
Yuma, AZ