[CQ-Contest] At least four more years of solar minimum?

Bob Shohet, KQ2M kq2m at kq2m.com
Sat Dec 8 12:38:12 EST 2018

It would be helpful if they indicated why their prediction for the next 4 years is so dramatically different from that the end of previous sunspot cycles.  This prediction would indicate an especially elongated cycle approaching almost 14 years in length, which to my knowledge, has not been seen in our lifetimes.

Count me as a skeptic of their latest prediction.

73

Bob  KQ2M