[CQ-Contest] DJ7MH

Gerry Hull gerry at yccc.org
Tue Dec 11 10:40:58 EST 2018

He has now removed his QRZ KN1GUN and DJ7MH QRZ pages.  Poof!

Sunlight is the best medicine.   Remember the call guys.   When you find
him S9 on the west coast on 160 meters 2.5 hours before sunrise -- call him
on it.

DP6A Team, ask him about it:

 CQWW SSB 2017: DP6A 2017 DL 14 MULTI-TWO 2,966,565 2,930 141 524 48.0
DL8OH DG7RO *DJ7MH*

73,

Gerry W1VE