[CQ-Contest] MMTTY

sbloom at acsalaska.net sbloom at acsalaska.net
Sat Dec 15 18:32:18 EST 2018

Rich,

Have done all that, but forgot one important detail.  I"m using a MK2R+ which does the audio routing.  Both instances load with the correct configuration, but .. still

1)  Both Digital windows decode signals from Radio 1
2)  There is no PTT to Radio 2

Even more mysterious, this happens, I still have decode on Window1 even if I turn the USB router software for the MK2R+ off.  I *thought* the router was required for any audio passthrough.

73
Steve KL7SB